James Harden is currently putting up some eye-gouging numbers, such as averaging 18 3-point attempts per game so far in January. Here at Fastbreak Breakfast we aren’t overly blown away, cause we grew up averaging 50 points per game with Terry Porter only launching threes in Bulls vs. Blazers on Super Nintendo. Or by refusing to take midrange jumpers in NBA Jam, knowing the key was to get exclusively dunks and threes. These lessons were ingrained in us by basketball video games 25 years ago, so why did it take so long for the NBA to realize 3 > 2?
On a brand new episode we cover that plus the following topics, both relevant and off the wall:
- Will Giannis Antetokounmpo beaning Harden in the face play an important position within the Most Useful Participant race?
- Have we been to fast to cross off the New Orleans Pelicans within the playoff race? Is Elfrid Payton the important thing to their success this season?
- Which gamers have been getting away with probably the most travels, and are we bothered by officers incessantly ignoring them?
- Why are the Grizzlies extra nervous about having a mole than their shedding file?
- Are their any gamers left we need to see posting up?
- The place does Steven Adams rang among the many elite NBA facilities?
- What sort of “post-Thibodeau” enhance will we see from the Timberwolves and the way lengthy will it final?
Fastbreak Breakfast is a podcast for severe NBA followers that’s extremely not severe. All episodes can be found on Apple Podcasts and Soundcloud or every other main podcast service.
Music offered courtesy of New Man and Codaphonic.
If you wish to achieve entry to unique Fastbreak Breakfast bonus content material together with further full episodes, go to Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast. We consider in supporting the content material we get pleasure from and in addition constructing relationships with our greatest followers, and all of that’s completed at Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast.
On the very least, think about writing us a five-star overview on Apple Podcasts!