Cain Velasquez vs. Francis Ngannou full struggle card and begin time which can air on ESPN dwell from Phoenix, AZ on Sunday.
The UFC heads to Phoenix, AZ this week for the very first ever most important card which can air on the ESPN community. The 13 struggle card will air 10 of these on ESPN with the remaining three airing on their streaming service ESPN+ earlier within the night.
The primary occasion will characteristic a heavyweight matchup between former champion Cain Velasquez and potential title contender Francis Ngannou. Velasquez is making his return to the Octagon after almost a three-year layoff. His final struggle, a first-round TKO of Travis Browne, was in mid-2016. He’ll face off towards Ngannou who’s coming off a 45 second TKO of Curtis Blaydes at UFC Beijing final November.
Watch ESPN+ free for one week
The featured prelim is a fan favourite matchup between Aljamain Sterling and Jimmie Rivera. Each males are clamoring for a shot on the UFC bantamweight title and a win over the opposite might put them again into title rivalry.
Try the entire struggle card plus begin instances and channel information beneath.
Foremost Card (9pm ET, ESPN)
- Cain Velasquez vs. Francis Ngannou
- James Vick vs. Paul Felder
- Cortney Casey vs. Cynthia Calvillo
- Alex Caceres vs. Kron Gracie
- Vicente Luque vs. Bryan Barberena
- Andre Fili vs. Myles Jury
Preliminary Card (7pm ET, ESPN)
- Aljamain Sterling vs. Jimmie Rivera
- Benito Lopez vs. Manny Bermudez
- Andrea Lee vs. Ashlee Evans-Smith
- Scott Holtzman vs. Nik Lentz
Early Prelims (5:30pm ET, ESPN+)
- Renan Barao vs. Luke Sanders
- Jessica Penne vs. Jodie Esquibel
- Aleksandra Albu vs. Emily Whitmire
UFC Phoenix takes place on Sunday, Feb. 17, 2019, dwell from The Speaking Stick Resort in Phoenix, AZ. Observe together with FanSided MMA who will probably be on web site for UFC Phoenix for all of your dwell and unique content material this struggle week.