Twelve new faces have landed at WWE’s Orlando Performance Center to officially begin their training.
Though none of the names are a particular surprise, the WWE announced their latest class of developmental prospects to start coaching at their Orlando, Florida Efficiency Middle on Monday.
Twelve new recruits — two ladies and 10 males — all come from comparable backgrounds as earlier lessons of trainees, with some having skilled wrestling expertise in different nations and a few leaping over from different sports activities.
Among the extra acquainted names are Rachael Ellering, daughter of legendary wrestler and supervisor Paul Ellering (and Mae Younger Traditional participant) and Trevor Lee, identified from his time each in Professional Wrestling Guerrilla and Impression Wrestling. Right here is the total checklist of signees:
- Rachael Ellering
- Trevor Lee
- Karen Q, from Ring of Honor and different unbiased firms
- ACH, from Ring of Honor, New Japan and others
- Samuel Shaw, from TNA/Impression and numerous indies
- Jonah Rock, an Australian unbiased wrestler
- Elliot Sexton, additionally from the Australian indie scene
- Nick Comorato, from indie circuit
- Scott Parker and Shane Matthews, generally known as the tag staff 3.0, from CHIKARA and others
- Omari Palmer, former soccer participant for Syracuse College
- Ricardo Miller, former Michigan soccer participant