Right here’s a have a look at Sunday’s last spherical tee instances on the 2019 version of The Masters at Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership.
Sunday at Augusta Nationwide is all the time the most effective days of the 12 months in sports activities however this 12 months’s last spherical of The Masters goes to look fairly completely different as inclement climate is threatening the end of the primary main championship of the golf season.
As a result of potential threatening circumstances at Augusta, tee instances have been moved up significantly with the hope that the event can end on Sunday as deliberate. Throughout Saturday’s third spherical, The Masters Event Committee introduced that final-round play will start at 7:30 a.m. Japanese and the 65 gamers that made the minimize can be cut up into teams of three, despatched off each the first and 10th tees.
Not even together with the tee time change, the third spherical was filled with tales. Saturday in golf has lengthy been often called “Shifting Day” and so many gamers put themselves in place to make a run on the inexperienced jacket on Sunday. For the primary time in Masters historical past, three gamers shot 64 on what was an incredible day for scoring at Augusta Nationwide. Patrick Cantlay first set the tempo with a bogey-free spherical after which former U.S. Open champion Webb Simpson and Tony Finau adopted swimsuit, in a while, to place themselves in nice place heading into the ultimate spherical.
Then, after all, there was Tiger Woods. The four-time Masters champion got here into the day a shot off the lead and fired a strong five-under spherical of 67 to place himself into Sunday’s last threesome with Finau and reigning Open Championship winner Francesco Molinari, who was one shot higher with a six-under 66.
Sunday must be an outstanding day at The Masters however make certain that you’re up somewhat earlier to observe all the motion from Augusta Nationwide. TV protection on CBS begins at 9:00 a.m. Japanese.
Right here’s a have a look at Sunday’s last spherical tee instances for the 2019 version of The Masters.
The Masters 2019 last spherical tee instances (All instances Japanese)
- 1st tee: Aaron Smart (-2), Marc Leishman (-2), Si Woo Kim (-2)
- 10th tee: Kyle Stanley (-2), Viktor Hovland (a) (-2), Charley Hoffman (-2)
- 1st tee: Matthew Fitzpatrick (-3), Kevin Tway (-3), Patton Kizzire (-3)
- 10th tee: Kevin Kisner (-2), Bryson DeChambeau (-2), Takumi Kanaya (a) (-1)
- 1st tee: Henrik Stenson (-3), Hideki Matsuyama (-3), Cameron Smith (-3)
- 10th tee: Rory McIlroy (-1), Keegan Bradley (-1), Gary Woodland (-1)
- 1st tee: Jordan Spieth (-4), Tommy Fleetwood (-4), Corey Conners (-4)
- 10th tee: Jimmy Walker (E), J.B. Holmes (E), Charles Howell III (E)
- 1st tee: Jason Day (-6), Bubba Watson (-5), Lucas Bjerregaard (-5)
- 10th tee: Kiradech Aphibarnrat (E), Kevin Na (+1), Alvaro Ortiz (a) (+1)
- 1st tee: Justin Thomas (-6), Phil Mickelson (-6), Jon Rahm (-6)
- 10th tee: Patrick Reed (+1), Devon Bling (a) (+2), Keith Mitchell (+2)
- 1st tee: Adam Scott (-7), Patrick Cantlay (-6), Thorbjorn Olesen (-6)
- 10th tee: Tyrrell Hatton (+2), Satoshi Kodaira (+2), Andrew Landry (+2)
- 1st tee: Louis Oosthuizen (-8), Dustin Johnson (-8), Rickie Fowler (-7)
- 10th tee: Bernhard Langer (+2), Rafa Cabrera-Bello (+2), Eddie Pepperell (+3)
- 1st tee: Matt Kuchar (-8), Justin Harding (-8), Xander Schauffele (-8)
- 10th tee: Branden Grace (+3), Martin Kaymer (+3), Haotong Li (+3)
- 1st tee: Brooks Koepka (-10), Webb Simpson (-9), Ian Poulter (-9)
- 10th tee: Emiliano Grillo (+4), Zach Johnson (+4), Billy Horschel (+5)
- 1st tee: Francesco Molinari (-13), Tony Finau (-11), Tiger Woods (-11)
- 10th tee: Trevor Immelman (+5), Alex Noren (+6)
For extra from The Masters, be sure that to observe FanSided and keep tuned to our golf hub for all the newest information and outcomes.